Neato things on Etsy

Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 little projects


I finished the front of Tim's sweater and really needed a break.  So I made a hat for me (needed it because of the cold weather we've been intermittently getting), and finished the EZ bottom-up seamless yoke sweater.  
Pictures!!
Doll-sized sweater in very old and yucky acrylic yarn.  I never thought a yarn could feel HARD and PLASTIC after being blocked, but this one did.  Well, I guess I can't complain too much since it was a freebie.  I like how the colors pooled together to look almost like a Fair Isle sweater.  This sweater definitely is better in pictures than in the hand!



How many times have I professed my love for Noro yarns?  Oh...if Noro were a man....

The hat is made out of 1 skein of Noro silk garden (in a discontinued colorway).  But look at it...isn't it beautiful how the colors come together?  Of course with everything, more notes are on my Ravelry project page.

No comments: