Neato things on Etsy

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weird!!

First, I know you are dying to know how my knitting is going.  

 Well...I'm almost done with the front part of Tim's sweater (or, overall about 60% done).  Man....  It's becoming a labor of love at this point.  I love to knit it, but it's taking FOREVER!!!!  

I would include pictures but the front looks exactly like the back....I mean, I could just post the back pictures again and no one would know!!

Knitting teaches me patience and that good things takes time and effort to accomplish.   Arg..... ARG!!!!!  But sometimes I wish it is not such a good teacher.

But here is some crochet that is TOTALLY weird!  

Hun?!?!??!

If you want to see the creator, click on the image.   

By the way, crochet is DIFFERENT than knitting.  

No comments: