Neato things on Etsy

Friday, June 5, 2009

You thought this was a knitting blog!

Well, I've done NO knitting for the past week.  In fact, I feel like I've done nothing except walk and feed and clean up after Moose.  In between the Moose-every-2-hour schedule, I try to squeeze in some work and sleep and making of dinner.   Thankfully Tim helps with the clean up when the little guy makes a mess (so far only a few accidents).  And Tim plays with Moosey which gives me some time to clean up after dinner.  

Whew!  It's a full time job taking care of him for the two of us!

So no knitting, and no gym.  But the little guy is growing and learning!  In the past 5 days, he has gained 0.4 lbs and learned to "come" and is *almost* potty trained!  Whoo hoo!!  I can't wait for the day when he will tell me he needs to go, instead of me taking him out just in case.

Here is Moosey on his favorite toy: Our socks.

No comments: