Neato things on Etsy

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Knitting and Moose

How boring is this blog title! At 7 in the morning I couldn't think of anything better.

I finished another travel-project dish cloth. This time I crocheted it just for practice. It was fun and was fairly quick to make. But I can tell you I missed my needles the whole time I was crocheting!

I also made good progress on Sandy's sweater; there are 3 inches left until I bind off the back piece. Each row is taking less time now that I am working on it regularly and I have the pattern somewhat memorized.

Last week I brought it to lunch and Sandy liked the pattern so far. I was worried that it wouldn't fit but when we eyeballed the size against her body, it seems like it'll work after all!

Lastly, a picture of Moosey. He's 9 Lbs now!

No comments: