Neato things on Etsy

Friday, March 6, 2009

OMG! Has it been that long?

It's been almost 3 weeks since I last updated the blog!  Not that I havent' made progress or done anything.  

Her's a quick run down:

- Tim's sweater is 90% finished!!!  I am done with all the knitting (save for 3 inches of the mock turtle neck) and I've begun putting the pieces together.  I should be done with the entire dang thing by the middle of next week (at the latest).  Pictures soon!

- I went to Stitches West last weekend, the...ah hem, how should I put this politely...wet dream of knitters along the West Coast.  It was held at the Santa Clara Convention Center, and was a 4 day all-things-related-to-knitting frenzy.  There were classes, fashion shows, dinners, speakers, and of course SHOPPING!!!  Whoo Hoo!!  

Here is a picture of a small part of the shopping area on the first, NON crowded day:
If you are REALLY interested (and you should), here was (is?) the event agenda:

I bought yarn of course, and took 2 awesome, awesome classes.   It's been a long time since I've been so excited about something that I couldn't sleep.  Well, I couldn't sleep during the Stitches event.  Whew!  I am so pumped about knitting!

No comments: