Neato things on Etsy

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Scaruffle

Here is the scarf-ruffle I made for Rushan (the newly wed).  After blocking, this lacy number came out pretty nice!  I mailed it to Rushan last weekend; yesterday she sent an email thanking me.  I hope she likes it!

The pattern is from Clara Parkes' "The Book of Wool."  I used a lace-weight yarn of unknown fiber and source that I got from someone's destash.


And now the sun is setting earlier, my walks with Moose usually end with this view of Oracle (see the moon?). I am thankful to live in this town!  (Picture taken from my phone, the HTC Incredible*)


And of course, here is the little Moose with a rawhide bone almost as long as he.



* HTC Incredible - A non-Apple phone that I can actually call people on without having connection problems!

No comments: